1700 Polymer dispersant
It has the following characteristics:
· This product is polymer interface compound.
· Has wetting and dispersion effects on multi pigments, specially be suitable for carbon black, blue pigments in alcohol ester inks.
· Improve the tinctorial power and gloss.
· Good compatibility, no matting effect, low cost.
· Enhance the stability of pigments during the storage period.
· Good compatibility with alcohol, ester systems
Appearance Yellow thick liquid
Effective section 98%
Density GB/T 1033.1-2008 0.93 （g/cm3 ）
Acid value ≤16 (mgKOH/g)
The product is recommended to be used in environmental friendly inks for packages, (alcohol/ester solvent-based) UV inks, anti-boiling inks.
This product is dissolved into the grinded resin or solution before being dissolved into the pigments.
The recommended supplementation ratio(ratio of the gross aluminum powder) is:
Organic pigment 10%
Carbon black 10-30%
Titanium oxidite 2%
Please choose the best supplementation according to the different demands actually.
The product is packed by 25kg/plastic bag, please store it in a cool and dry place. The storage period of the product is up to 24 months at least, since the delivery date. After it all, the product should be inspected before usage.
All the ingredients are complied with the regulations listed in the TSCA (USA) and the EINECS (EU), and all are safe and environmentally friendly, strictly hew to the latest regulations on environmental protection in Europe. For more information, please feel free to contact us-Longhai Chemical Co., Ltd.