Non-ionic water-based dispersion agent
It has the following characteristics:
· This product is solution of high molecular weight block copolymers with pigment affinity groups.
· Increase the content of pigments, excellent dispersion property in the systems of titanium white, carbon black and inorganic fillers.
· Be suitable for using as resin-free dispersant.
· Good compatibility, no matting effect, low cost.
· Be used in water-based system, enhance the stability in the storage of general-type organic pigments.
Appearance Colorless transparent liquid
Effective section 50%
Density GB/T 1033.1-2008 1.00-1.02（g/cm3 ）
The product is recommended to be used in water-based coatings.
This product can be added during any of the processing, it is uniform dispersion after the mixture. It is better performance after the grinding.
The recommended supplementation ratio(ratio of the gross aluminum powder) is:
Disperse carbon black 30-50%
Disperse inorganic pigment/fillers 0.3-2.0%
Please choose the best supplementation according to the different demands actually.
The product is packed by 25kg/plastic drum, please store it in a cool and dry place. The storage period of the product is up to 12 months at least, since the delivery date. After it all, the product should be inspected before usage.
All the ingredients are complied with the regulations listed in the TSCA (USA) and the EINECS (EU), and all are safe and environmentally friendly, strictly hew to the latest regulations on environmental protection in Europe. For more information, please feel free to contact us-Longhai Chemical Co., Ltd.